Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Museum of Contemporary Art
Sydney Australia

This site boasts a very unique navigation style. I must add, I have never seen this done before. I think the navigation alone simply captures the essence of contemporary design. I have been impressed with a lot of Australian site designs now. They are getting very unique and surprisingly US based website lack the uniqueness aspect. Everyone seems to be interested in the grunge side of web design.

Each menu has a unique color theme to it, and everything, even the logo changes colors when its on that page or on rollover. the design of the site is very well planned for information overload. The busiest pages on the site look very well spaced out. I also love their consistency, especially with using people as a divider between information in the body content itself. Overall this is a fantastic site. The only thing I would have loved to see was a corner showing images of contemporary design featured at the museum.

No comments: