Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Kellands

Most real estate site bombard you with scenic images and information about their agents and their logo. But I found this site to be interesting in using the real estate of the website screen. Very big buttons and lots of space everything. Maybe not entirely functional or aesthetic but it gives a lot of breathing space. I feel more relaxed when I am on this site and just feel like enjoying the scenery. I don't know if purple was the right color to go with the website, but it ain't too bad. I think the website has made it really simple, "buying" "selling" and everything else. I noticed also how I did not come across any human beings in the pictures. Just the property. I liked this view better than the shining bright teeth of models posing on property pictures on other real estate sites. Maybe its because its in New Zealand but this site definitely made real estate buying really relaxing and hassle free.

No comments: